Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Moving

So, Eric and I are preparing to move out by the end of this month. It's unbelievable how much stuff we have to pack. You'd think you'd just have twice as much as before being married, but no, it multiplied by like 5... no wait...10. There is just so much stuff and I don't even know where to put it all. We certainly don't have enough boxes and life is just going fast. I should probably be packing right now, but I'm not. I guess I'll have to kick it into high gear tomorrow and really get a move on things. Moving is hard and I have to admit that I really don't ever want to do it again, but I'll have to. I guess it's just one of those hard parts of life. Okay, it's not that hard, I just get lonely and bored while I'm doing stuff.

Oh, there is still uncertainty about where we'll be going. We both really want to move to L.A., but we don't really think it's a good idea without a job or some sort of opportunity. I suppose that we'll find out soon enough what we're going to be doing or what the right step is to take. Who knows though? Life is tricky, just like packing!

No comments: