Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cleaning!

So, we're pretty much all moved out. We have junk to throw away and donate, but other than that our apartment is empty. Well, we do still have our van seats in there, but tomorrow that will all change. The only thing left for us to do at our apartment is clean. We did some (with the lovely help of my mother-in-law) tonight and the rest is tomorrow. I will do the bathroom while Eric works on the kitchen. It's going to be so much fun, or at least I keep telling myself that. I love cleaning for other people... except not really. It would be more fun if more people were there, but for now it's just Eric and I most of the day. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

L. Laws said...

Cleaning is not much fun, I went crazy trying to clean my apartment before I left. But it sounds like you have a positive attitude. Good luck with your endeavors! I would totally help if I was in Utah.

-Lauren

Renae said...

So... if you're all moved out... where are you moving to...? Also... don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you. Kyle and I still want to have you and Eric over, we just haven't found a good time to do it yet. Kyle has been super busy with school, and our place has been a constant disaster with all of his projects all over the place. Anyway... it will happen... we just need to plan ahead and do it. :)