Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The "Pill"

Wow! MSN is on a roll with interesting articles today. I just read this one. It's about how the pill affects your hormone levels, which in turn affects the guys you're attracted to. During ovulation women are generally more attracted to the sexiest, strongest man in the room. The rest of her cycle she's more likely to be attracted to a less masculine type. They even go so far as to say a man with more feminine features, but that's probably not the word I'd use. Anyway, I just found the science behind this totally fascinating.

It made me think too about the time I met Eric. I wasn't on the pill. I was full of my roller coaster hormones making me attracted to all sorts of guys at different times. However, Eric fit in all parts of the roller coaster. Anyway, that's not important. Just thought I'd bring in to everyone's attention. Now for the single ladies out there: next time you think a guy is hot first consider if you might be near ovulation. If so, then run the other way. He wouldn't make a good father so don't waste your time. Just imagine him when you're with your non-ovulation time boyfriend. ;-)

No comments: