Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pictures from Disneyland

When we first moved out here we went to Disneyland for 3 glorious days. Eric had never been so I really wanted to take him. Below are some of the pictures we have from that day. Also, some others when we went earlier this year.
These were on the jungle book ride.
This was on Space Mountain. I didn't ride this much as a kid, but now it's absolutely one of my favorites. The wind in my eyes and the screaming make my eyes water. I always look like I'm crying when I'm done with this ride.
This is the little Bug's Life ride in California Adventure. It's was simple and quick, but still fun.The entrance to the River Raft Ride in California Adventure. Total blast to ride, but you will get soaked. This is on California Screamin'. I love this roller coaster. Probably the best coaster I've ever been on. It's smooth and fast and so fun. However, they do manage to take your picture at just the moment when you look like crap.
This is on Thunder Mountain. This is a ride I've loved since I was young. It's fast and crazy. Lots of fun!So, I love Disneyland as you might have noticed. We're always up for anyone else going with us, especially if they've never been before. So please, let us know if you're visiting or even if you live around here and just want to go. We'd love to be your guide!

No comments: