Friday, October 17, 2008

Arrogance and my First Bar

Okay, so I wanted to apologize for my slightly arrogant post yesterday. I hope no one read it and thought I was super arrogant for my belief in being able to help people. By no means do I believe I'm the only person who can help others or that I'm superior at it. I just love people; it's a strange hobby, but it's the one I got. Anyway, my greatest apologies for anyone I might have offended.

Now, about the bar. I went to one in downtown Hollywood last night. How weird is that? It was a get together for one of Eric's internships. It took us forever to find parking. Then, once we get there it was so loud and crowded. (Fortunately, you can't smoke indoors in California so we could at least breath in there.) We weren't quite sure who everyone was even. We talked with some people and met a few more. We probably stayed for about 30-45 minutes. Then, we just felt weird not drinking and standing around. So, we said our good-byes and left. Finally, we found our way out of town and headed home. We wanted to try PinkBerry, but we couldn't find one near us. On our way home though, Eric quickly exited the freeway and I was confused until I saw In-N-Out. Then, I knew he wanted a neopolitan shake (it's on the secret menu). He ordered two and we had a delicious ride home. Overall, it was a fun night with some new experiences.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember that, it was fun!

I don't think you are arrogant. I think fratboy is...