Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Writer's Blog

I have been having difficulty knowing what new things to write about. I was going to write something last night but it was kind of controversial of a topic and it wasn't going where I thought it would go. I'm just not sure what to do.

I suppose I could write about my life, but right now it's not too interesting or anything. I almost don't want to write about it because then I would have to relive it in all of its frustrations. Maybe soon enough I will have the patience with my life to tell you all the frustrations, difficulties and excitements that are going on. For now, you'll just have to wait and see. Ask if you want to know something specific. That could motivate me to write!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I totally know how you feel. I have started writing so many posts, only to realize that I seriously have nothing to write about...then I begin to question the interesting-ness of my life.... blah.