Monday, July 21, 2008

Christian Bale and Square Jaws

So, it has been made clear to me this week that I am horribly abnormal. I discovered this as I realized that I don't find Christian Bale to be ridiculously sexy like every other woman in the world does. Sure, he's attractive, but he doesn't really do much more than that for me.

When it comes to men in the Batman movie, "The Dark Knight" I think that Aaron Eckhart is much sexier. Sure, I have some issues with things in his life, but he is still sexy. I just love his square jaw! It's just so strong and defined.

If we're comparing super heroes in sexiness I think that Robert Downey Jr. in "Iron Man" is way sexier too. He also has a nice jaw, especially with some facial hair. (Maybe I have a jaw thing? Hmm...)

My husband also has somewhat of a square jaw. It only makes sense since he is the sexiest man in my life. So, maybe I'm not horribly abnormal, I just like a different man that doesn't have a round jaw. Oh well, they can have him!

7 comments:

amaduli said...

what about pointy rat-face jaws? sexy?

Tiffany said...

Rat/mice faces are not for me. Maybe an exterminator would be into that sort of thing!

Jenni Anderson said...

Aaron Eckhart has a butt chin.

Tiffany said...

I can see where you're coming from Jenni. However, I still think he's hot! I don't know what that says about me!

lollipoplover said...

yes you're abnormal and you very well may be the only women who doesn't find Christian Bale incredibly sexy. more for me!

Renae said...

I think Christian Bale is attractive... I really like his fang teeth... maybe that's weird... but Kyle has fangs too, so maybe I have a fang thing, you have a jaw thing, I have a fang thing...

Tiffany said...

Renae you might just win comment of the day! When I told Eric what you wrote he pointed (pun intended after I realized it was a pun) out that he also has fang teeth. So, I guess these means I better keep him away from you. Hehe!