Monday, January 28, 2013

Hot Chocolate Recipe

It's been quite chilly and rainy this weekend in L.A. So, I wanted some hot chocolate. I didn't want to have to worry about gluten or soybean solids in a packet. So I looked it up and Martha Stewart hooked me up. I used this recipe. I would recommend making some fresh whipped cream to go with it. I would have, but I had run out of heavy cream. It tasted so rich and full. I'm sure if you want you could use a different type of milk, but we used whole milk as it said.

When boiling it, I added a dash of natural vanilla extract to it to balance flavors. Depending on your preference you could add more or less. Stay warm out there!

3 comments:

The Peterson's said...

I will have to try it thaks!

Tiffany said...

Definitely do. It's great. Especially since I'm trying to eat more naturally and stuff. Let me know what you think.

Unknown said...

The pioneer for these fine rewards got here in your Hublot Copy Looks after 1900 London Universe Straight whereby it again experienced rewards completely good not to mention developing form. fake louis vuitton bags Omega was basically ultimately well-known for a second time by building society clarity register from the Kew-Teddington observatory from Britain through 1936. replica dior The pioneer these fine rewards got here from the 1900 London Environment Straight whereby it again experienced rewards for the purpose of superior not to mention developing develop. fake chanel handbags Omega was basically ultimately well-known for a second time from towards society reliability state at the Kew-Teddington observatory from Britain through 1936. replica chanel The pioneer holder out of your Rauschenbach family group was basically Johann Rauschenbach-Vogel, who had previously been a local system brand name by Schaffhausen. The guy invested in the corporate through 1880. replica hermes IWC was basically described as Internationale Uhrenfabrik by then. And yet only a click singular time afterward, louis vuitton replica Johann Rauschenbach-Vogel passed not to mention IWC was basically bought out from your partner's child ,, Johannes Rauschenbach-Schenk, the actual holder because of Rauschenbach family group.