Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Office

I found out the other day on accident that The Office is filmed in some actual office buildings behind the one I work in.


If you look at the picture to the left you can see the arrows I have drawn. The green on is pointing to some set pieces from the show. The blue arrow is pointing to the building I work in. That part of the building is our warehouse, but I still work in that building.





If you look at the picture to the right you can see the green arrow pointing at a sign that says, "Scranton Business Park". Below is a close up of the sign. I can assure you though that this is not in Scranton. In the wide shot you can see some of the cars for the parking lot. They're all covered to keep them nice.


Anyway, I just wanted to share with you all about how random it is to work and live in the LA area. Everything can be used for films or television. I just love this show so it's way cool to have it so close to my work. I'll let you know if I end up seeing anything cool.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, you are so lucky! I am such a big fan. I can't believe you visited the actual place they film!

Lalani said...

Too fun!

pam said...

I am so glad you updated!!! And it's way cool that you are so close to "The Office" building. Pretty soon we'll be seeing pics of you will all your new peeps from the show! :) How are you doing??? We need to have a little g-mail chat so we can get caught up. Love ya!