Saturday, June 14, 2008

Strawberry

You may think I'm going to post about one of the most delicious fruits in the world, but I'm not. I'm writing about my hair right now. My friend and I decided to highlight my hair last night. When we went to the store to buy the color we decided that it could be fun to just do the whole thing. It was supposed to be this nice pretty medium blonde color. (My real hair color is a dark blonde, not quite brown color.) I knew my hair would pick out the reds in any color that is put on it. It has just always done that. Well, this turned my hair into a very strawberry blonde color. I like it, but man it's a huge change from where it was before. I haven't colored or done anything to my hair in nearly 3 years so I'm not used to it. I will say that I've learned a couple of things from this.

1. Be careful about how much red the color may naturally have because my hair will soak it up.
2. When I just want highlights, stick to that plan!
3. Life is fun! Just enjoy what happens!

No comments: