Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I am loved!

So often I forget how much people really do love me. I usually feel that I just exist in other people's lives and have no impact. I'm the person who thinks that no one will remember me even though I remember them. I'm starting to learn that's not so true. It's not that I think I'm too wonderful/awesome/weird/interesting to forget or care about. I'm just realizing that I really do have something to offer people even if I don't always know it.

I have my personal doubts and worries about whether I'm a good person, wife, co-worker, etc. I know that I'm not perfect, but who is? I am always trying to be a better person who loves others. Knowing that others love me in return is a fantastic feeling. It's hard for me to comprehend because I don't always believe it's possible, but I'm starting to grasp the concept.

This post is really to say thank you to everyone in my life (literally, everyone) who has been kind, honest, generous, friendly, patient, and loving to me. I feel your love and it makes a world of difference to a girl who hasn't always believed she could be loved.

No comments: