Sunday, March 30, 2008

Chaos!

Good riddance to March! This has been a completely nutty month. So many film sets and late nights. There were some good moments too, but overall just complete March Madness, but not of the basketball sort.

It is nice to have these times occasionally so that it can give us perspective about the rest of our lives. I definitely appreciate a little boredom now. I don't mind not knowing what to do for 30 minutes; it's far nicer than trying to find 30 extra minutes to get things done. I know this will happen again in a few months when my husband does another film. It's the way our life goes. Actually, he is producing another film that will be in production the first 2.5 weeks in May. So, there it goes. Another crazy month to come. I'm going to enjoy April and just try to take it easy!

No comments: